Are You Ready To Part Ways With A Spouse? We Can Help.
Going through a divorce can be a difficult experience physically, emotionally and financially. Moreover, each individual processes the experience in different ways.
At Huckabee, Weiler, & Levengood, P.C., the men and women who make up our team of divorce lawyers apply not only their experience, but also their alternative training to bring in a broad spectrum of family law skills to handle your divorce.
You Can Settle Outside Of Court
- Our trained Pennsylvania mediators approach divorce and related matters with special care, focusing on the individual needs of clients.
- We provide referral services to clients who require experts in related areas such as finance and psychology.
- Our goal is to accurately assess clients’ needs and act upon that knowledge to achieve their goals in a nonadversarial manner whenever possible.
Ensure Your Voice Is Heard In Child Custody And Support Disputes
- When discussing custodial arrangements, sole custody, joint custody, physical custody and legal custody may seem confusing. Our divorce lawyers make sure clients understand all matters concerning their child custody and visitation issues.
- We work effectively with clients to develop divorce settlements, spousal support and child support schedules that help family members continue to enjoy the quality of life they have been accustomed to.
- Modification issues are handled to accurately reflect shifts in economic, regional and domestic circumstances.
Protect Your Rights During Property Division
- Our attorneys have extensive experience in evaluating and valuing assets and debts that are part of marital estates.
- Because financial concerns can be a bone of contention in divorce, our lawyers work to arrive at fair agreements in property distribution.
- We regularly handle complex property division matters associated with high net value clients.
- Our lawyers can see that prenuptial agreements and other marital agreements are enforced when property and asset division is occurring.